Officer John Moore
Officer Moore joined the Dexter Police force in November of 2007. Officer Moore has worked in Law Enforcement for the last 13 years. Prior to joining the Dexter Police force, Officer Moore worked at the Cape Girardeau Police Department and the Stoddard County Sheriff's Department. Officer Moore also served as the Chief Of Police in Bernie, Mo. At the Cape Girardeau PD, Officer Moore worked in the Traffic Division. Officer Moore specialized in Traffic Law Enforcement and Accident Investigation. During his time at the Stoddard County Sheriff's Dept., Officer Moore investigated a variety of Felony Cases. Officer Moore has also conducted numerous interrogations.
Officer Moore has received the following training during his years in Law Enforcement:
- 480 hour Police Academy held at Southeast Missouri State University
- Basic Crash Investigation course
- Advanced Crash Investigation Course
- Counter Drug/Tactical School
- Basic and Advanced "Reid" Interview and Interrogation Schools.